Thursday, April 25, 2013

Busy with Spring

"It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?"- Henry David Thoreau

The book club is out busy celebrating spring and everything that comes with it.  Starting to plan for the summer, wrapping up some big projects, attending weddings, planning baby showers, taking licensing exams (not me thank goodness), and just enjoying the warmth.  I am glad Spring is here, but because we are so busy the book club has taken a hiatus to catch up.  Don't worry the next book is picked out: Divergent by Veronica Roth.  It was highly recommended by one of my co-workers.  It should be a great read and discussion for the club.  (Don't worry I can read books besides book club books until then).  


Yes, I suppose you could say what I have on my hands is a bookworm problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment