Thursday, April 30, 2015

(More) Comic Book Flowers

"Life was so much easier when I just smashed tanks and beat up abominations for a living." -Hulk, The Incredible Hulk #9

I love paper flowers because they last forever and are bright and glossy.  I found a post over at Lia Griffith that gave directions on how to make paper gardenias.  I replaced the frosty paper with a page from a comic book (Hatter M in this case).  I have not yet perfected my centers to make them as beautiful as Lia's but the at least look like something.  I think they make perfect card/gift toppers.  I would wear that on my head after opening the gift.


If these seem too hard to make, I suggest trying a simple bloom like the comic book flowers from my 2013 Earth Day post. Any of the flowers are great to make with comic books, and/or to give to Mom for upcoming Mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment