Monday, April 20, 2015

Sharing the Love of Crafting

"If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax." -Christian Louboutin

I recently went with a group of friends to a pottery painting, canvas painting, and glass fusing place.  It was a wonderful time!  A couple and I worked on painting some pottery and an other couple worked on a glass photo frame.  Everything turned out amazing!  (And I am going back this weekend to do a painting with another friend, so be waiting for that post).  

I painted a small yarn bowl.  The awesome thing about the yarn bowls are that they are made by a local pottery place!  They are stunning pieces to begin with, but painting them makes them breath taking.  Add some yarn and a handy crochet hook, and I might be coming out with more crocheting projects, or at least have an amazing center piece for my half finished works.


My Funky Yarn Bowl

An awesome wave platter
A lovely glass frame

No comments:

Post a Comment