Monday, September 23, 2013

Blue French Horn Earrings (HIMYM)

"Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome.  I'm your bro- I'm Broda." -Barney, How I Met Your Mother


After weeks of patiently waiting, How I Met Your Mother's season premiered tonight.  We got to see Ted and the Mother interact on the show and Robin and Barney prepare for their wedding.  This, the 9th and final season of the show should help to wrap up some questions that the fans have been pondering for years.  

To celebrate the show resuming and it's final season I decided to make some blue french horn earrings for myself and a few of my fellow HIMYM fans.  I don't think I can walk through the steps but I can say I used a picture of a french horn I found online and used that to make the earrings.  The blue clay I used was a combination between blue and white polymer clay mixed together.  


These earrings are, as Barney would say, "legend-...wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy".  So, if you are unwilling to steal a blue french horn to show someone how you feel about them, consider this a safer option.

I didn't read a book with this one, sorry.  There is a Barney Stinson Playbook and Bro Code paperback. If you really feel like going all out for this final season, read those for book club and make these earrings (or turn them into some cuff links for when you Suit Up!).

1 comment: