Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Showers and How I Met Your Mother

"To Ted Evelyn Mosby, a man with more emotional endurance than anyone I know. It was a long, difficult road.  Thank God we finally got here." -How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother ended this past Monday night.  The roller coaster leading up to how Ted met the Mother only took nine seasons.  The series finale came with as many twists and turns as the show has always provided.  And of course the famous yellow umbrella helped build a bond with Ted and the Mother.  I made these yellow umbrella earrings a while ago, but with it being April and the end of the HIMYM era, there is no better time to post them.


Materials:
Yellow Polymer Clay
Black Polymer Clay
Earring pin
Earrings

Directions:
  1. Form the basic umbrella shape with the yellow clay.
  2. Add a handle and a top piece with black clay.
  3. Add a earring pin and fish hook earring.  
  4. Bake at 225 degrees for ten minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment