Monday, April 7, 2014

Crocheted Infinity Scarf

"Humans often fail to see what is close to them and obvious to others." -The Rosie Project, Graeme Simsion

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion was a fun weekend read for me.  It is about a professor named Don with Asperger's who is looking for a wife.  On his search he meets Rosie who is trying to figure out who her father is, and is everything he is not looking for on his list for a wife.  This story focuses on the two of them and Don's growth in knowing himself.

In one of the chapters Rosie and Don are looking to buy a scarf for a friend.  They go through half of the store before settling on the first one they saw. Also, they spent fourteen hundred dollars on the scarf.  I kept thinking, I could make a scarf that is just as good for under $5, oh wait, I have.


Directions and materials are found over at Red Heart.  I tied my ends together to create a infinity scarf effect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment