Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chalkboard Party Cups

"Friendship is born at the moment when one man says to another: 'What! You too? I thought that was no one but myself...'" -C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

I enjoy when the book club can get together.  Skype meetings are great, but nothing like spending time in person. Everytime we are together, we seem to get fun cups.  These are, by far, my favorite.  And since we are big How I Met Your Mother fans, we went by the nicknames the male characters have on that show.  



Materials:

  • Plastic Cups
  • Plastic Toy Animals
  • Black Chalkboard Paint
  • Paintbrush
  • E6000
  • Chalk
Directions:
  1. Paint all but an inch from the top of the cup with chalkboard paint.  Let dry.
  2. Paint the the animal with the chalkboard paint. Let dry.
  3. Glue the animal onto the cup. Let dry. 
  4. Decorate with chalk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment