Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Crocheted Headband with Flowers

"Nothing burns like the cold." -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

It's cold outside.  When I say cold, I am talking -5 degrees outside currently.  (That's in Fahrenheit).   With this cold weather, I finally finished making my headband that I started back in December.


Materials:

  • Line Green Yarn
  • Blue Yarn
  • Three Black Buttons
  • Two Blue Buttons
  • Blue Thread
Directions:
  1. Crochet a 20 width, green straight length until it is long enough to fit around your head.
  2. Crochet three flowers using these directions.  
  3. Attach three black buttons to the band, that the flowers can attach to.
  4. Attach two blue buttons to one end of the band.
  5. Attach flowers to the button.
  6. Use the buttons on the end to attach through the band to fit your head.
Kinda cute.  I need some practice yet, but it is going to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment