Sunday, January 5, 2014

Revamped Calendar

"The years teach much which the days never know." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

My work calenders are always the ones with pretty landscapes or flower pictures, so when I saw a superhero one, I knew that had to be my home calendar for this year.  After looking at it, I realized it was a little boring with only the pictures of the heroes; what it needed was words to make it seem more like a comic book.  Creating this effect was simple, and could be done to make other calendars more like a travel brochure or a magazine, if that is the look you are going for. 


Materials:

  • New Calendar
  • Magazines or Comic Books
  • Scissors
  • Glue Stick
Directions:
  1. Cut sayings, phrases, and headlines out of the magazine or comic book.
  2. Glue the sayings onto calendar pages that match with what is happening in the picture.
This is very simple to do, and I think it added something to a plain calendar.


No comments:

Post a Comment